Prize for the Raffle is: – Citroen C1 3 Door Car
The terms and conditions for the Raffle are set out below. These will be hosted on the St. Anne’s N.S. website, www.stannesardclough.ie and available from the school office if required. If you have any queries about the Raffle please contact the Parent’s Support Group or St. Anne’s N.S., Ardclough, Straffan, Co. Kildare.
St. Anne’s N.S. Parent’s Support Group Car Raffle 2016 (the “Raffle”) is licensed by Dublin District Court License issued on 2nd March 2016.
1. By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
2. The cost of each entry into the Raffle is €50 per ticket and The Promoter will sell a maximum of 500 tickets.
3. A maximum of 5 tickets per individual is allowed. No Syndicate or group buying of tickets will be entered in the draw.
5. Payment for participation in the Raffle must be made in advance and can be made cash or cheque made payable to Parent’s Support Group.
6. The prize is as described on the St. Anne’s N.S. website at www.stannesardclough.ie and in promotional material and ticket stubs.
7. The closing date is 1st December 2016*(subject to sufficient ticket sales or upon such date as 500 tickets are sold if earlier).
8. The Raffle draw will take place on 2nd December 2016*(subject to sufficient ticket sales or upon such date as 500 tickets are sold if earlier) but no later than 1st March 2017.
9. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be available.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
11. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
13. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final.
14. The Promoter is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware via their website athttp://www.gambleaware.ie or from the National Gambling Helpline on 1800 753 753.
Promoter: Parent’s Support Group, St. Anne’s N.S., Ardclough, Co. Kildare.
(All profits raised from the Raffle will go towards St. Anne’s N.S. Playing Field Fund.)