Please email any entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Messages for Return
When we return to school, it would be lovely to have some posters through the corridors to brighten the spaces. Why not design a poster to share with everyone. Here are some ideas to get you thinking (though your own ideas will be even better!)
- A motivational quote…..think of some words that would motivate everyone on the return to school
- Welcome to St Anne’s…….to encourage new students and welcome them to our school
- A funny saying….to get everyone laughing
- Advice on what to do……coughing, sneezing, washing hands etc
- A picture without words……send in your favourite drawing, painting
It looks like it will be a sunny weekend. Why not take some photos of favourite places, animals, plants around your home. You could create a story with the photos or put on screen with some background music
What is your favourite poem?? Why not share it with others? Compose your own poem- think about everyday things or let your imagination free
Have a look at https://www.mathsweek.ie/2019/maths-at-home-activities/
How many activities can you do??
Can you create any activities of your own and try to catch out some of your family or teachers?
I’m sure you and your family have plenty of games to play at home. If you need some ideas for new games, why not try some at:
Tell us how you get on!
Above all over the weekend, have fun and enjoy the sunshine!